Product Roadmap & Releases
Co-Founder & Chief Product Officer
✅ Pay-Wall On-Demand & Live Streaming
✅ Two way Streaming
✅ Free Content with Tips
✅ 5 Minute Free Previews
✅ Viewer App iOS & Android Mobile App
✅ Music Licensing Collection & Payment
✅ Improved Stream Experience Layout
✅ Tipping on Creator Profiles
✅ VAT Registered Creator Registration & Payments
⭕ Full iOS & Android Mobile App
⭕ Advanced AI Moderation Features
⭕ Viewer Purchase History
⭕ Guest Checkout Flow
⭕ Sub-Genre Category Options
⭕ Showcase Competitions & Entries on Web
⭕ Co-promoting / Co-owning events
⭕ Smart TV Apps
Web Release 1.33.5 // Wednesday 14th Feb 2024
- Stream experience is no longer muted by default
- Corrected issues with sharing via social media
- Fixed an alignment issue with the new thumbnail styles on Genre pages
- Increased the size of control buttons on the Stream experience
- Referral codes are now tracked across any page on the website, not just sign-up
Web Release 1.32.0 // Wednesday 24th January 2024
- Additional protection against fraudulent wallet transactions.
- Added a filter so viewers can easily find free events.
- Added a notification so Creators can see when a viewer raises hand in the stream.
- Added a participant cap for Video On-Demand, to enable Stream Drops, exclusive content.
- Fixed a problem with Google Sign in effecting new sign ups.
- Fixed a bug with the stream keys email that is sent to creators before a stream.
- Follower count now increases in real time rather than having a slight delay.
- Fixed an issue effecting guests on two-way streams sometimes not being able to hear the host.
- Fixed an issue where updating the display name was not updating in real time.
Web Release 1.31.0 // Thursday 21st December 2023
- New Home Page to describe the Lounges.tv product and everything we have on offer.
- Improved features and pricing page to explain benefits to potential creators.
- Improvements to the sign up page to make it easier for viewers and creators to join.
- Ability to view Showcase entries in the web, not just app.
- Suggested Templates option added to Create drop down with ideas and inspiration.
- Request one-to-one feature added to all profiles as another way of making money as a creator.
- Fixed an issue with the withdrawal flow to ensure creator payments are processed quicker.
Web Release 1.30.0 // Monday 11th December 2023
- Tipping has been added to profiles, allowing creators to receive money outside of an event or video.
- VAT is no longer charged on tips, as it is an optional transaction it does not require viewers to pay VAT.
- Improved the layout of the pop-ups on mobile website.
- Fixed an interaction issue effecting viewer of free events who couldn't interact with the chat or join the stage.
Web Release 1.29.0 // Monday 27nd November 2023
- All new viewing for hosting a stream with improved layout in one way and two way streams.
- Extra visibility in stream for tippers, including a tip leaderboard and top tippers.
- Improving the view for participating in a stream, with added flexibility on view options.
- Improved the layout of chat in the stream on mobile to give more space for typing and chatting.
- Added the ability to share the stream when you are already in the stream.
- Added a pop-out chat so creators can open it on a separate screen while streaming.
- Improved the withdrawal experience for international creators making requests.
- Fixed a series of reported bugs and suggested improvements from our creators and viewers.
Web Release 1.28.0 // Thursday 19th October 2023
- Fixed a checkout issue for specific streams.
- Resolved an error when verifying email during sign up.
- Removed PRS calculation when editing a non PRS event.
- Fixed an issue where some users were stuck in a loop when joining a live event.
- Added missing audience members to the stream participant panel.
Web Release 1.27.0 // Thursday 12th October 2023
- Restructure of the payment system, moving from 76% to 80% split for creators.
- Adding the ability to pay music licensing via the platform.
- Adding age restrictions warning to the stream previews.
- Adding a running balance to creator wallets.
- Increased transparency of pricing by adding a breakdown of earnings to the create forms.
- Streamlined withdrawal requests to be able to pay creators faster.
- Fixing some issues around ending the stream for creators and viewers.