Welcome to the Lounges.tv., , ("Lounges.tv," "Lounges.tv Ltd," "we," or "us") social network, streaming platform and digital performance platform consisting of Web sites, services, software applications, embeddable players, and syndicated 'widgets' (the "Lounges.tv"). Lounges.tv values the privacy of the users, subscribers, publishers, members, and others who visit and use the Lounges.tv (collectively or individually, "you," "You" or "Users").
Information We Collect:
User-Provided Information.You provide us information about yourself, such as your name and e-mail address, if you register for a User account with the Lounges.tv. If you correspond with us by email, we may retain the content of your email messages, your email address and our responses. We may also retain and display any messages you send through the Lounges.tv. You may provide us information in user submissions you post, stream or include in the Lounges.tv (collectively "User Submissions"). We may collect payment information, such as your credit card number and expiration date, where appropriate to process a financial transaction, you have requested. We may also collect information from publicly available sources or through third parties.
Information about Your Use of the Lounges.tv. In addition to the information you provide to us directly, we may collect information about your use of the Lounges.tv. For example, we may collect:
- Device information - such as your hardware model, IP address, other unique device identifiers, operating system version, and settings of the device you use to access the Lounges.tv.
- Location information - such as your computer's IP address, your mobile device's GPS signal or information about nearby Wi-Fi access points and cell towers that may be transmitted to us when you use certain Lounges.tv.
- Information From Third-Party Sources. We may receive information about you from publicly and commercially available sources, as permitted by law, which we may combine with other information we receive from or about you. For example, we may receive information about you from a social media site if you connect to the Lounges.tv through that site.
Other Information We Collect.
We also may collect other information about you, your device, or your use of the services in ways that we describe to you at the point of collection or otherwise with your consent. You may choose not to provide us with certain types of information, but doing so may affect your ability to use some of the Lounges.tv.
- Cookies. Cookies are small files that are placed on your computer when you visit a website. Cookies may be used to store a unique identification number tied to your computer or device so that you can be recognized as the same user across one or more browsing sessions, and across one or more sites. Cookies serve many useful purposes. For example: Cookies can remember your sign-in credentials so you do not have to enter those credentials each time you visit a Service. Cookies can help us and third parties understand which parts of our Services are the most popular because they help us see which pages and features visitors access and how much time they spend on the pages. By studying this kind of information, we are better able to adapt our Lounges.tv and provide you with a better experience. Cookies help us and third parties understand which ads you have seen so that you don't receive the same ad each time you access a Lounges.tv. Most browsers accept cookies automatically, but can be configured not to do so or to notify the user when a cookie is being sent. If you wish to disable cookies, refer to your browser help menu to learn how to disable cookies. If you disable browser cookies, it may interfere with the proper functioning of the Lounges.tv. Beacons. We, along with third parties, also may use technologies called beacons (or "pixels") that communicate information from your device to a server.
- Beacons can be embedded in online content, videos, and emails, and can allow a server to read certain types of information from your device, know when you have viewed particular content or a particular email message, determine the time and date on which you viewed the beacon, and the IP address of your device. We and third parties use beacons for a variety of purposes, including to analyze the use of our Lounges.tv and (in conjunction with cookies) to provide content and ads that are more relevant to you.
- Local Storage & Other Tracking Technologies. We, along with third parties, may use other kinds of technologies, such as HTML5 local storage, in connection with our Lounges.tv. These technologies are similar to the cookies discussed above in that they are stored on your device and can be used to store certain information about your activities and preferences. However, these technologies may make use of different parts of your device from standard cookies, and so you might not be able to control them using standard browser tools and settings. For HTML5 local storage, the method for disabling HTML5 will vary depending on your browser.
- Log File Information. Log file information is automatically reported by your browser each time you access a web page. When you use the Lounges.tv, our servers automatically record certain information that your web browser sends whenever you visit any website. These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, referring / exit pages and URLs, number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, and other such information.
- Clear Gifs Information. When you use the Lounges.tv, we may employ clear gifs (also known as web beacons) which are used to track the online usage patterns of our users anonymously. No personally identifiable information from your Lounges.tv account is collected using these clear gifs. In addition, we may also use clear gifs in HTML-based emails sent to our users to track which emails are opened by recipients. The information is used to enable more accurate reporting, improve the effectiveness of our marketing, and make Lounges.tv better for our users.
How We Use Your Information.
We use the personal information you submit to operate, maintain, and provide to you the features and functionality of the Lounges.tv. By providing Lounges.tv your email address you consent to our using the email address to send you Lounges.tv-related notices, including any notices required by law, in lieu of communication by postal mail. You also agree that we may send you notifications of activity on the Lounges.tv to the email address you give us, in accordance with any applicable privacy settings. We may use your email address to send you other messages, such as newsletters, changes to features of the Lounges.tv, or special offers. If you purchase a ticket for a Lounges.tv performance then we may share your email address directly with the artist. You may opt-out of any artist communications by contacting the artist directly or contacting us. If you do not want to receive such email messages, you may opt out or change your preferences in your account page. Opting out may prevent you from receiving email messages regarding updates, improvements, or offers. You may not opt out of Lounges.tv-related e-mails.
Following termination or deactivation of your account, Lounges.tv may retain your profile information and User Submissions for a commercially reasonable time for backup, archival, or audit purposes. Furthermore, Lounges.tv may retain and continue to use indefinitely all information (including User Submissions) contained in your communications to other Users posted to public or semi-public areas of the Lounges.tv after termination or deactivation of your account.
If you choose to use our invitation service to invite a friend to the Lounges.tv, we will ask you for that person's email address and automatically send an email invitation. Lounges.tv stores this information to send this email, to register your friend if your invitation is accepted, and to track the success of our invitation service. Your friend may contact us to request that we remove this information from our database Please email us at email@example.com
Lounges.tv may use certain information about you and/or your User Submissions internally for purposes such as analyzing how the Lounges.tv is used, diagnosing service or technical problems, maintaining security, and personalizing content.
To Deliver Targeted Advertising.
We may use your information to facilitate the delivery of targeted ads, promotions, and offers to you, on behalf of ourselves and advertisers, on and off the Lounges.tv.
Lounges.tv reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor the User Submissions you post on the Lounges.tv. We reserve the right to remove any such information or material for any reason or no reason, including without limitation if in our sole opinion such information or material violates, or may violate, any applicable law or our Terms of Service, or to protect or defend our rights or property or those of any third party.
Lounges.tv also reserves the right to remove information upon the request of any third party.
How We Share Your Information
The following provides information about entities with which we may share information. Our practices vary depending on the type of information.
Business Partners. We may share your information with business partners to provide you with services that you request. For example, if you sign up for a promotion that runs on our Lounges.tv but that is sponsored or co-sponsored by another company, your information may be shared with that sponsor. Lounges.tv is not responsible for the privacy practices of these entities.
Service Providers. We may share information with vendors providing contractual services to us, such as hosting vendors, advertising service providers, and list managers. We also may share your information, including your payment information, as appropriate to process your payments for the Lounges.tv or complete a transaction.
Other Parties When Required by Law or As Necessary to Protect Our Users and Services. We may share your personal information as we believe is necessary or appropriate to protect, enforce, or defend the legal rights, privacy, safety, or property of the Lounges.tv, our employees or agents or users or to comply with applicable law or legal process, including responding to requests from public and government authorities.
Other Parties in Connection With a Corporate Transaction. We reserve the right to transfer any information we have about you in the event that we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets to a third party, such as in the event of a merger, acquisition, or in connection with a bankruptcy reorganization.
Aggregated Data. We also may provide aggregated data about how users are using our Lounges.tv to third parties (including artists), including aggregated information relating to gender, age, and location.
Links to Third-Party Sites
Lounges.tv may link to third-party websites and services that are outside our control. We are not responsible for the security or privacy of any information collected by other websites or other services. You should exercise caution, and review the privacy statements applicable to the third-party websites and services you use.
Information That is Publicly Available. When you create a Lounges.tv account, some information about your Lounges.tv account and your account activity will be provided to other users of Lounges.tv. This may include the date you opened your Lounges.tv account, the date you last logged into your Lounges.tv account, your age (if you choose to make it public), the country and the number of videos you have watched.
Any content that you submit to Lounges.tv may be redistributed through the Internet and other media channels, and may be viewed by other Lounges.tv users or the general public.
You may also choose to add personal information which may include your name, gender, profile picture or other details, that will be visible to other users. If you choose to add certain features to your Lounges.tv account channel page, then these features and your activity associated with these features will be displayed to other users and may be aggregated and shared with your friends or other users. Such shared activity may include your favorite videos, videos you rated and videos that you have uploaded.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information. We may share non-personally identifiable information (such as anonymous usage data, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform types, number of clicks, etc.) with interested third parties to help them understand the usage patterns for certain Lounges.tvs.
How We Protect Your Information
Lounges.tv uses commercially reasonable physical, managerial, and technical safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of your personal information and implement your privacy settings. We cannot, however, ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to Lounges.tv and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission of information, Lounges.tv makes commercially reasonable efforts to ensure the security of our systems. However, please note that this is not a guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards. Your privacy settings may also be affected by changes to the functionality of Lounges.tv's distributors, such as social networks. Lounges.tv is not responsible for the functionality or security measures of any third party.
To protect your privacy and security, we take reasonable steps (such as requesting a unique password) to verify your identity before granting you access to your account. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your unique password and account information, and for controlling access to your email communications from Lounges.tv, at all times.
Compromise of Personal Information
Your Choices About Your Information
You may, of course, decline to submit personally identifiable information through the Lounges.tv, in which case Lounges.tv may not be able to provide certain services to you. You may update or correct your account information and email preferences at any time by logging in to your account. You can review and correct the information about you that Lounges.tv keeps on file by contacting us directly. Please email Customer Service with your inquiry.
Children's Privacy Protecting.
the privacy of young children is especially important. For that reason, Lounges.tv does not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to register as users. If you are under 13, please do not send any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address. No one under age 13 is allowed to provide any personal information to or on Lounges.tv. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, you may contact us directly. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your inquiry.
Links to Other Web Sites
Your Rights under the GDPR
Under GDPR, you (i.e. date subjects) have a number of rights in relation to the processing of your personal data. Please note that rights may be limited and subject to restrictions in certain situations. Regarding personal data we may hold and process, you have the:
- Right to be informed - we keep you informed about the collection and use of your personal data via this Policy.
- Right of access - to request access to the data we may hold about you.
- Right to request deletion.
- Right to rectification - to request that your personal data we hold is corrected / updated.
- Right to request data portability - that the personal data we hold about you is transferred to another person.
- The right to object - to your personal data being processed for marketing purposes.
- Right to complaint - to the Information Commissioner's Office ('ICO') if you believe we processed your personal data inappropriately. You can do this at org.uk/make-a-complaint/. If you no longer wish to receive marketing communications from Lounges.tv, please emails us, or simply click on the 'unsubscribe' link which you will find at the end of all our communications.
Lounges.tv will not charge a fee for subject access requests, and we will respond within one month of receiving your request. Where requests are manifestly unfounded or excessive, in particular because they are repetitive, Lounges.tv may charge a reasonable fee taking into account the administrative costs of providing the information (the month starts after you've received the fee) or be unable to fulfil the request. If this is the case, we will always inform you of this in writing.
Please note that the use of email communication is at the center of Lounges.tv business model. Once you register with Lounges.tv via the website we will send you emails about our products and services. By registering on our website, you are accepting that we will communicate with you via email. If you opt-out of receiving emails from Lounges.tv, it may be difficult or impossible for us to deliver our products and services to you, or important communications
Rest assured that we will only email you about products that may be of interest to you based on your registration or/and investment with Lounges.tv, and to make improvements to that product and service which will benefit all involved. Emails we send to you will not be excessive and we will never send unsolicited email messages sent in bulk (spamming). We will never share your personal data with third-party marketing companies for the purpose of sending unsolicited emails regarding other products and services.
For complete information on your individual rights under the GDPR visit the ICO website at https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-data-protection/guide-to-law-enforcement-processing/individual-rights/